The degree of removal varies depending on the degree of burnt odor. You can't get rid of the smell caused by a fire.
Depending on the severity of the bonfire, we will tell you how to remove odors from your clothes. Please try following the steps.
1. First, check the washing label to see if the fabric is washable.
2. For washable fabrics
- Pour about 2 liters of hot water (above 40 degrees Celsius) into a bucket or tub, and stir 20 g of Rinenna (2/3 cup of the included spoon) thoroughly (it is important to thoroughly dissolve the detergent in the hot water. Avoid foaming as much as possible). ) If you have a large amount of clothes, add hot water and Rinenna detergent in the amounts listed above.
- Soak the clothes that have the smell of the campfire firmly in ① (so that the entire clothes are submerged in the cleaning solution).
- Leave it for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- After 30 minutes to an hour, place the clothes in the washing machine with the soaked water.
- Machine wash for 10 to 13 minutes and rinse at least 2 times (preferably 3 or more times). It is important to thoroughly rinse soiled clothing to remove odors.
We hope you give it a try!