Stains such as food spills on rugs and carpets. If you remove it immediately, it will come off with water, but if it's been a while, wash it with bleach!
How to wash rugs and carpets
- For stains such as food spills, apply dish detergent directly and scrub with a laundry brush.
- Gently rub away old stains with a cloth soaked in oxygen bleach.
- *Please do not use chlorine bleach as it may cause color fading. Please test the oxygen type at the end before using it.
- Fold the rug into bellows and place it in the bathtub. Pour hot water at around 40 degrees Celsius until it's completely soaked, add laundry detergent (weakly alkaline), and wash by stepping on it.
- *Please note that washing with bare feet may irritate your skin! Please put on a plastic bag and a simple tabi bag that is secured with a rubber band.
- Drain the dirty water and rinse by stepping on it while taking a shower. When the bubbles break, step on it again to dehydrate it.
- It will dry faster if you hang it in a triangular shape.
Carpets and rugs take a long time to dry, so wash them in the morning on a sunny day. !
rinenna introduced as a favorite item on VERY writer Shizuna Takahashi's blog